Saturday, February 08, 2014

#Forgive


There's some things that happen to us in life where we sometimes doubt, the existence of a Divine Goodness…
That is because life tends to give us the experience we need,
in order to become stronger….

I learnt then that, I wasn't a victim, but a co-creator of the situations of my life….
I learnt to expect nothing from no one cause we will always get hurt…

I learnt that self-knowledge has helped me to love others in a more non-judgemental and detached way, and with no expectations…
I learnt that to forgive people when they hurt us, we must try to see the world from their point of view…
As they are also in search of their own happiness…

Each and everyone are on their own path of evolution and growt, and they can only offer that of what they have to give…

I also learnt, that I was entirely responsible for my thoughts, and what they have created…and only by comprehending how this cosmic engineer works, I could see how I could forgive what I thought was unjust and unforgiveable…

If you permit, you will also comprehend that nothing is by chance,
and everything has a higher reason to be…

Look for happiness within yourself, because that’s where happiness live...But if you allow your feelings to get attached to things or people, you will always be vulnerable to their vulnerabilities…

Everything works in our favour, even when we think is "bad",
because most often those experiences become a blessing in disguise…

by Jacky Sewell

No comments:

Post a Comment