Wednesday, February 05, 2014

#Farewell


A chapter ends and the curtains,
of the stage of my life, were closed…
And hence comes the cry,
the grief, the insults, and the why? why?...

'Cause for those who stay,
it is always so early,to say goodbye…

Close thy throat, 
the voice that comes, out in your tears…
for the many memories, that I’ve left here….

But a light lights-up,
in the corner of your eyes,
I come quietly to let you know,
I am here my friend, but let me go…

Your mind calls me, not letting you fade,
and the light,  that makes you remember me,
crying and thinking….I proceed singing,
the breath of life, that today only blows on you…

But death does not exist,
and you know that I live,
in the certainty, that makes you go through…

And I will keep singing, thy light shining on me…
You smile crying, and I ask you in tears…
Cry for me today, but smile,
when you remember me…

"Life is latent in all levels of vibration"

by Jacky Sewell

No comments:

Post a Comment