Thursday, February 13, 2014

#Real #Dream


I saw the most beautiful and expressive eyes,
that said so much without any words,
and a pure smile that offered such a good feeling ...

Fascinated, I lost myself in his song,
and his gaze filled a void in my heart ...
Beating wildly with no intentions to hide,
I was like a child with a naughty twinkle in my eyes...

I will never forget this noble feeling I’ve felt,
a true ecstasy of light, in peaceful  vibration ...
Short, deep and so real dream of mine,
true representation  of  fundamental Love in its vibe ...

I woke up feeling a light hand touching my face,
and a voice in whispers that clearly says:
Fear not my daughter, I heard thy prayer,
I’ll protect your way and believe with no delay,
all things will fall in its place …

by Jacky Sewell


No comments:

Post a Comment