Monday, February 17, 2014

#Friends


They are those who bring joy in their eyes,
those who support us in our life journey…
They are those who are always in our company,
and those who can say the truth, without taking sides…

They are siblings; they are the family we choose,
they are sincere love, a true compromise…
They bring joy and light with a simple: can I drop by?
and the certainty, that even apart, there will never be a Goodbye...

They are those who, in time of despair, will raise you from the ground,
they are the  prophets of our lives, foreseeing good times…
They are those who understand our most intimate weakness,
and those who remain in our memory, through the end of time...

Whoever has a friend, cannot feel alone,
they are our terrestrial angels, making sure sorrows will be gone...
Among them we feel mutual complicity,
laughing together in pursuit of maturity...

Each friend share a special light,
none are replaceable; they live different lives…
Each friend teaches a different meaning of love,
but all fill our heart with hope, when pain can’t stop…

I may be far from your vision today, my friend,
but be sure that our memories in me, will never end…
I will wish for your happiness...eternity,
and I will take your love with me...eternally…

by Jacky Sewell




No comments:

Post a Comment