Thursday, March 06, 2014

My #Path


I've followed a thousand ways and lessons have been learnt…
cried, smiled, survived, and appreciated every tear I’ve dropped...
Went far and found a greater destiny, which I would never endeavour to foresee...

Flourished the most beautiful flower of life,
and found a great love, amongst farewell and good-byes...
At the darkest moment, the Creator came to enlighten,
in a book of questions and answers, a spiritual world came to guide...

Everything is a learning path, pages from the story of our lives…
It feels like a live theatre, with no rehearsals supplied...
Along all those years, I’ve tried to give back, that of what life has giving me,
words of inspirations in a path of liberation...

If I depart now, I'll take with me only love,
today relieved...tired yes, but with less worries on board...
And if I leave behind, that which I could not learn,
pardon to those I’ve wronged,
Will be back one day and offer my love in return...

And with a peaceful smile, I’ll continue my path,
leaving shining marks, wherever I may walk by...

By Jacky Sewell


No comments:

Post a Comment